I know that this sounds crazy but I think I want to start making YouTube videos. I have a TikTok.
Why haven’t done YouTube in the past? Well, let me tell you —
- I absolutely hate the sound of my annoying voice and am afraid that others will too. I feel bad for my students who have to listen to me on the daily. Sorry kids.
- I’m not a beauty expert and I don’t put on a full face of makeup or do my makeup all that well. Since the beginning of quarantine, I’ve hardly put on any makeup. I’m giving my face a break.
- I don’t have a niche, I’m a little all over the place. I love Disneyland, books, movies, makeup, dogs and coffee. What will I talk about?
- Is quarantine really the best time to start a YouTube? I mean we can’t do anything or go anywhere. #saferathome Wear a mask ladies and gents. Even if you don’t care if you get sick, you could be saving a life.
- I’m letting my silver ladies shine through. Does this mean I’m too old? Let me answer that one, hell NO!
- My face looks weird on camera.
F— it, I’m doing it anyway. Yes, looking at my double chin will make me feel self-conscious, but maybe this is what I need to get me out of my rut and feel better about who I am as a person. Person goals!!
On a side note, I’m really missing Disneyland right now!